How Can I Help?
Our mission in California is to represent the interests of buyers, sellers, consignees and collectors of previously-owned property to minimize the costs of engaging in commerce and limiting unnecessary governmental intrusion into these transactions. You can help by:
- Joining CARMAC
- Writing letters to the legislators in your district, or meeting with them in their local offices.
- Coming to Sacramento, and join us when meeting with legislators in the Capitol.
- Contacting friends in the industry, and educating them on the importance of joining CARMAC to help fight harmful legislation.
- Upgrading your CARMAC membership to the Benefactor category so we can fight a stronger fight.
- Contributing articles to our on-line newsletter.
- Send CARMAC suggestions on how we can assist local law enforcement in tracing stolen property in a more business-friendly manner.